Operating a physical store can never surpass the
Vending machines have six advantages:
1. First of all, the price of a vending machine is about several thousand to 20,000 yuan, and the investment is small, and the threshold is relatively low. In addition, the vending machine does not require a special store space, and it can be placed on an area of ??only 1 square meter. Free spaces like schools, scenic spots, parks, hotel apartments, factories, office buildings, and service halls can be placed and operated;
2. Low investment and low risk. To give the simplest example, opening a physical store will cause huge losses if the business is not good, and the vending machine only needs to be changed to a better location;
3. As China's aging degree increases, labor and rent are becoming more and more expensive, and with the development of 5G, mobile payment technology is becoming more and more mature, and the fields of intelligence, sharing, and automatic vending will enter the fast track of development;
4. Today's vending machines have large screens, which can put advertisements, so that vending machines have one more skill to make money, and the body can do good advertising effects at the same time. Compared with traditional physical retail stores, this not only reduces the cost of media advertising, but also cooperates with other businesses to allow them to play advertisements on vending machines and increase advertising revenue;
5. A vending machine is equivalent to a small convenience store. The difference between it and a convenience store is that it does not require manual sales. It is open 24 hours a day, regardless of wind or rain, as long as there is electricity, the vending machine is Can be open all the time, all year round;
6. There are about dozens of types of vending machines, not only common beverage and food vending machines, but also self-service orange juice machines, unmanned vending machines for adult products, shared power banks, mini self-service KTV singing bars, etc. are all automatic The performance of vending machines in various formats.
In the future development, new retail vending machines must far exceed physical stores. This is the need of the times. The vending machine has gone through a series of difficult twists and turns from the traditional immature technology, and now the technical level has been greatly improved. The editor also believes that new things will inevitably overcome old things!