How to price vending machine products and pay
'So how to price vending machine products scientifically, and what issues should be paid attention to in pricing?'
The key to the pricing of vending machines is actually the analysis and control of consumers, and there are several issues that need to be paid attention to.
1. Consumer's lifestyle. Consumers’ lifestyles will affect their consumption habits. For example, for the affluent class, they are accustomed to seeking comfort and convenience, but are not sensitive to prices. On the contrary, it is more sensitive to price. Therefore, pay attention to related issues when pricing.
2. The pricing of vending machines should pay attention to the demographic characteristics of the environment. Demographic characteristics include gender, age, income level, and so on. For example, in old-fashioned communities, the pricing of older residents should be in line with the characteristics of older groups, try not to exceed the expectations of older groups, and at the same time ensure good services. For high-income groups, product selection and pricing can be relatively higher, while for low-income groups, product categories and prices should be controlled.
3. Pay attention to environmental factors. Large environmental factors such as the local macroeconomic situation, etc., and small environmental factors such as the surrounding traffic and the distribution of supporting shopping points, and the surrounding price conditions. Areas like train stations can be priced slightly higher, but for mature communities and streets, you should pay attention to price control.
4. The pricing of vending machines should pay attention to the needs and desires of consumers, and adjust prices in a timely manner according to consumer demand and desire intensity.
5. The pricing of vending machines should fully understand consumers' shopping attitudes and behaviors. Consumers’ shopping attitudes and behaviors greatly affect sales. Therefore, in the pricing process, it is necessary to fully study the shopping attitudes and shopping behaviors of consumers in the region. For different types of shopping attitudes and shopping behaviors, Operating companies should fully perform pricing judgments.